Diamond Burs Catalogue 150 Sizes Showing Book 2 for the Treatment of Drilling Teeth
|Product Name||Diamond Burs Show Book|
|Color||Yellow Red Blue Green|
|Size||Extra Fine , Fine , Standard , Coarse|
|Application||Used connecting with dental handpiece|
1. The usage of natural diamond powder, which makes diamond has a
very high hardness and excellent
physical and chemical features .
2. It made as diamond burs finally with certain cutting tissue
adhesion or plating them with a certain angle
of diamond particles, according to a certain direction, distance to
the center of the stainless steel burs.
3. The product is used for the treatment of drilling teeth in the
oral cavity .
4. The burs is made of a pin handle and a pin.
Specifications and models
Flat head conical , apex type flame , taper head , pointed cone ,
cone round nose cone type , flat type , column type , round ball ,
ball spire tight mouth , single inverted cone , rugby, pear type ,
round type .
Main performance and technical indicators
1. Shank hardness not less than 250hv0.5 .
2. The surface roughness R of the shank of the car should be no
greater than 0.4mu m .
3. Corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance test shall not
produce corrosion and deformation of the function, but it is
allowed to have a slight electrical corrosion in the head and neck
4. The radial circle of the needle should be no greater than 0.08 mm .
Use of instructions and precautions
1. Sterilization should be sterilized with high temperature steam
before using the needle .
2. Be careful to place the pin on the head of the mobile phone
according to the operation instructions of the mobile phone .
3. When the operation is used , when the needle is rotated , it
will be pressed to the part where it is to be drilled or polished
.The pressure of the needle is 50 ~ 100g is appropriate , the
pressure should not be too large , and requires the force to be
Storage and duration
After packing , the needle should be stored in a room with relative
humidity less than 80% , no corrosive gas and good ventilation .
Under the condition that the needle is packed and abide by the
storage rules , it shall be guaranteed not to rust in a year and a
The work head shall be specified in the parts according to the
following figures .
D1: the diameter of the working part , the maximum diameter of the
head or part of the working part .
D2: diameter of the neck , indicating the diameter of the shank of
the emery .
L1 : working length , refers to the coating emery working length of
the part .
L2 : refers to the entire bur the length of the needle.
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1. Diamong bur has a stainless steel working part which is coated
with fine diamond crystal .
2. It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard
tissues such as tooth and bones .
3. It is used connecting with dental handpiece .
4. It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic , porcelain and
other hard materials .