Stainless Steel Rotary use Tungsten Carbide Bur RA type US NO 5
pieces per pack
|ISO: 008-010||300 000|
|ISO: 012-023||150 000 - 200 000|
Recommendations concerning the use of carbide burs
1. Recommended speed
The following speeds should not be exceeded for carbide burs:
Recommend: 008-010 Rpm.: 300 000
depending upon the size.
One should avoid sudden changes of the speed as well as any jamming
of the bur.
2. Working pressure
Do not operate the bur with a pressure of more than 100 gr.
Excessive pressure may jam the bur or be the cause of a sudden
change of the speed.
3. Cleaning and sterilization
Some liquids used for cleaning or disinfection may corrode the bur.
Instruments can be desinfected by immersion in alcohol without
dommage. The safest means still is a cleaning with plain water
followed by hot air steriliz ation or auto-claving.
The concentricity of your handpiece or turbine should be checked
5. We do not recommend the use of plasma sterilization
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Precautions for use
1. Use only by a dentist.
2. After use, please take appropriate measures as medical waste.
3. If the product is damaged or contaminated, discard it.
4. After use, wash with medical cleanser and brush and rinse off
foreign substances such as body fluids and body tissues that have
5. When cleaning with ultrasonic cleaner, please install on the
stand to avoid deterioration of working part.
6. Since this product has a sharp part, please use with care so as
not to puncture your finger.
Maintenances and inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
RA 22.5 mm: blister 5 pcs. single sizes
2000 Packings per cartoon: 48cm*40cm*35cm
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
Imported raw material
TÜV-certified Quality Management